There is no one definitive answer. It depends on market behavior and individual symbol price action in combination with the algorithm's rules. Professional risk management strategies mathematically take out the highs (greed) and lows (fear) of market / symbol volatility over time. Successful investing for long term wealth creation takes years and decades. A short-term focus (trying to time the market exactly) generally does not result in optimal wealth creation.
Articles in this section
- What is an iFlip Smartfolio?
- How do I invest in a Smartfolio?
- How do I withdraw my money from a Smartfolio?
- Do iFlip algorithms time the market?
- What makes the Smartfolios in the Pro Plan better than the Intro Plan?
- Why are there account minimums on Smartfolios and why do they change?
- What securities do the iFlip Smartfolios trade with?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios guaranteed to beat the market?
- Do iFlip Smartfolios trade during extended hours?
- Are iFlip Smartfolios built to day trade?