No. Anytime you add new funds to your account it is your decision to allocate them to new stocks manually, or add them into an iFlip algorithmic portfolio.
Articles in this section
- Deposit Rules
- Depositing Money Timeframe
- How to avoid bank transfer reversals
- What methods of transfer do you offer to fund my iFlip account?
- How do I link my US bank account to my iFlip broker account?
- Withdrawing Cash Rules
- Can I move money from another broker account that I have without closing my existing positions?
- Can I set up automatic recurring deposits?
- When I make additional contributions, will the money automatically be added into my algorithmic portfolio?
- Why am I unable to withdraw my cash immediately?