Agreement to Connect and Receive Trade Signals from and release to account information to FLIP INVESTOR, INC a Third-Party Software Trade Signal Provider
Velox Clearing LLC and iFlip Financial Services (“FFS”) a division of Southern Trust Securities Inc.(“STS”), collectively the Broker Dealers (“BD”), provide customers with the ability to receive trade signals from Flip Investor, Inc (“FLIP”), a third-party automated trade signal provider. By signing below, you authorize the customer chosen BD to facilitate the provision of trade signals from FLIP designated by the account holder (the Customer) to buy, sell (including short sales), and trade or otherwise acquire, including without limitation, stocks, and/or calls, puts, options, penny stocks or other contracts relating to the same, on margin or otherwise and periodically the possibility of day trading (active trading), in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and all other Agreements between the BDs and Customer and to submit for execution orders based on these signals. In consideration for facilitating the receipt of trade signals and the subsequent release of account information e.g. positions, account value, etc. to allow FLIP, to manage positions and designated sizing of my account, I agree to the following.
- I authorize BDs to allow FLIP to provide my account with trading signals and to submit, on my behalf those trading signals, to the execution agent chosen by FLIP, to my account.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER IS INDEPENDENT OF BD AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PAST OR FUTURE PERFORMANCE OF THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER OR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION IT PROVIDES. BD WILL NOT INVESTIGATE OR JUDGE THE COMPETENCE OR INTEGRITY OF THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER OR MONITOR THE RECOMMENDATIONS OR ACTIONS OF THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER. I AGREE THAT FLIP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE TRADING INFORMATION, TRADE SIGNALS OR SERVICES OF THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER AND I AGREE NOT TO BRING LAWSUITS OR CLAIMS OF ANY KIND AGAINST BDs FOR ACTIONS OR TRADING INFORMATION OF THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER WAS SELECTED SOLELY BY ME AND THAT THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER HAS NOT BEEN RECOMMENDED OR ENDORSED BY BD.
- I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BD DOES NOT RECOMMEND TRADES OR GIVE ADVICE AND I AGREE THAT BDs WILL NOT CONDUCT ANY "SUITABILITY REVIEW" TO MAKE SURE THE TRADING SIGNALS OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER IS SUITABLE FOR ME. SINCE BD IS NOT PROVIDING ANY ADVICE TO ME, IF MY ACCOUNT GENERATES PROFITS FROM THE USE OF A TRADE SIGNAL PROVIDER, I WILL NOT HAVE TO SHARE THE PROFITS WITH THE BD. LIKEWISE, I AGREE THAT IF MY ACCOUNT SUFFERS LOSSES, BDs WILL NOT REPAY ME OR BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LOSSES.
- I understand that I am responsible for conducting my own due diligence with respect to the FLIP, its technical system and the trading strategies about which it provides signals and information. I understand that using FLIP to generate trading signals may expose me to certain risks associated with the use of computers and electronic communication systems (e.g., failure of hardware, software or associated communication systems, system interruption, or data feed failure) and I agree to accept such risks.
- I understand that securities or other financial instruments referenced in the signals provided by FLIP are not suitable for all investors. The trading signals and information provided by FLIP may not take into account my particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs. Before making any investment or trade, I understand that I should conduct my own research as to whether it is suitable for my particular circumstances and, as necessary, seek professional advice. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- I acknowledge that FLIP may not be licensed or registered as an investment advisor. I understand that it is my responsibility, and not BDs, to determine the license or registration status of FLIP or whether the Provider needs to be licensed or registered.
- I understand that FLIP may only provide me signals through a connection BD has facilitated concerning equity or equity-based securities and may not provide signals not concerning commodity or forex products.
- I agree to indemnify and hold BD, its affiliates, successors, assigns, and its and their directors, officers and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, actions, and costs, including attorney’s fees, resulting or arising directly or indirectly from the trading in my BD account or FLIP’s recommendations, trade signals or actions. I agree to promptly pay on demand any balances owing and all losses arising there from or debit balances incurred. This Agreement is in addition to (and in no way limits or restricts) any rights that the BDs, its affiliates or successors or assigns may have under any other agreement or agreements I have previously agreed to or accepted.
- I understand that iFlip Financial Services, is the introducing broker for my account held at Velox Clearing LLC and requires my written authorization in order to provide FLIP with access to my non-public account information. I have been informed by FLIP, that in order to utilize its auto trade services it will be necessary for them to have electronic access to information from my account. Specifically, FLIP requires information from my account including positions, trade transactions, purchasing power and other account information relative to initiate and maintain client signals as designated by my portfolio.
- I acknowledge that neither iFlip Financial Services nor Velox Clearing require me to provide this information to FLIP. By signing below, I hereby authorize iFlip Financial Services to provide this data to FLIP as identified. I further acknowledge this authorization will remain in effect until written notification is received by SNC to revoke such authorization.